Monday, January 19, 2009

i've been tagged!

i have been tagged by 2L3Bs...


here are the rules:


Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules in your blog. Write 7 random things about yourself. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them. Let each person know they've been tagged.

7 Random Facts About Me...

1. i'm a LIST-person.. i make lists for everything... it's very convenient for me coz i tend to be forgetful at times!

2. i have the tendency to 'procrastinate' {i tend to work better under pressure!*wink*}

3. i am NOCTURNAL...

4. i hate waking up to a dirty and cluttered house, that's why i clean up everything before i could finally go to bed... {i could be so uptight & wound-up sometimes!}


5. i love my NAPs! [Necessary Afternoon Pleasure]

6. i am married to the greatest guy for a little over 10 years now and we have a 10 year old beautiful boy {who keeps me on my toes}...

7. i loooove SHOPPING, 'nuff said!



{note the nos. 3,4 & 5 are related!}



PS... i'm so sorry im so lazy, i copied some of my answers from my other blog, click here...
and sorry for not tagging anyone, anybody who reads this is free to join...


No comments: